July 9, 2010

CSME has Made Progress - CARICOM Heads


Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, Hon. Dr. Baldwin Spencer has said that despite the challenges, the CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME) had made progress, and that the Caribbean Community was committed to taking the process forward to achieve the desired goals.

"We know that this is the only way for the future for the people of the region.we are committed to that.we are still very optimistic that whatever we have set out to do under the Treaty of Chaguaramas, we cannot derail what we have put in place, because we really don't have much of an alternative," Mr. Spencer told a press conference on the second day (July 5) of the 31st Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of CARICOM at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay, St. James.

Read full article here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gгeеtings from Cοloгаdo!
Ӏ'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to tаke
a looκ ωhen I get homе. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not еven using WΙFI,
just 3G .. Αnyhoω, fantаѕtic blog!


My sitе :: http://www.ukinsurancewise.co.uk/